Sonoco was founded in 1899 on the belief that People Build Businesses. More than just a slogan, it is the basis of our unique, employee-focused value system and culture.
We value our people and are committed to giving them every opportunity to use their talent, skills, passion and creativity to grow themselves, their careers and our Company. Safety
and community outreach are at the heart of Sonoco’s culture, and we have a long record of success in each.
- We’re excited about our packaging products and services, and the work we do.
- Our culture emphasizes leadership, innovation, ingenuity, curiosity, hard work, safety, sustainability, team work, openness and respect for each other.
- We value employees with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, knowing they make us stronger and more competitive.
- We believe that both Sonoco and its employees benefit from appropriate work-life balance.
- We have a responsibility to help protect the environment and improve the quality of life in the communities in which we operate.