The best of both worlds.
As a small blow molder, we’re fast, flexible and responsive to your evolving needs – but we also bring the advanced technology, leading-edge equipment and scaled resources of a global, $5 billion company.
For your product to reach its full potential, you need packaging that provides superior product protection, consumer convenience, shelf presence and sustainability.
Throughout our collaborative process for packaging design, development, production and distribution, our focus is on you and the unique needs of your product and your business.
In an increasingly crowded field, speed to market is key. Our common platforms facilitate rapid redeployment of molds throughout our manufacturing network, and we have strong strategic partnerships with our suppliers that allow for instantaneous response to customer requirements.
- Extrusion blow-molding—Mono and multi-layer, gradation, barrier technology
- Injection stretch blow-molding—One- and two-stage, active barrier technology
- Decorating—We offer silk-screen decorating, pressure-sensitive labeling, heat-transfer labeling and more
- Alternative materials—Recycled content, bio-based and filler materials
Design and Engineering Expertise
- State-of-the-art modeling software
- Design and development for all processes
- Rapid prototyping (nylon or starch-based)
- Rapid unit cavity manufacture and sampling
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) workshops—We work with you to optimize bottle design, reduce gram weight and ensure feasibility evaluation
Quality and Service
- ISO 9001:2000 certification
- Expertise in EBM and ISBM
- Systematic assurance that quality measures are met and KPIs are documented and stored
- Investments in state-of-the-art, technologically advanced equipment to ensure repeatability throughout each production run
- Increased plant efficiencies