EnviroFlex® PCR is a portfolio of solutions containing post consumer recycled materials for many applications, from mono-material PET and PE to complex, multilayer structures.
We offer EnviroFlex® PCR with format and application variety so that making a change to improve your sustainable package profile can be a smooth and seamless transition. From rollstock for flow wraps or vertical form-fill-seal to pre-made hot fill, retort, or stand-up pouches, we work to find solutions most compatible with your existing assets.
Sonoco offers standard and advanced flexographic as well as rotogravure printing for high-speed, high-quality output. For cost-effective, efficient printing, even when runs are smaller, we specialize in pre-press services and combo printing to make the most out of every impression.
EnviroFlex® PE, is available as a pouch or rollstock and provides the durability and processability expected from polyethylene in a store drop-off recyclable structure
Engineered to be a mono-material lamination, EnviroFlex PE has been pre-qualified in North America to carry the “store drop off / plastic” How2Recycle® label indicating ease of recyclability (where available).
- Ideal for a wide range of foods including confections, snacks, dry or dehydrated
- Flow wrap options for single serve snacks, personal care, baby and household items
- Available as a premade pouch or rollstock, with or without barrier
- Runs on both vertical and horizontal form-fill-seal machines
- Cold seal structures available in metallized, clear, or high barrier film
EnviroFlex® Paper provides a flexible packaging alternative made primarily of paper that was designed for recycling. Available with barrier properties and in various weights, EnviroFlex® Paper is ideal for packaging formats such as flow wrap, sachets and pillow bags.
- EnviroFlex® Paper has been pre-qualified in North America to carry the “widely recycled” How2Recycle® label indicating curbside recyclability (where available).
- Suitable for various food and non-food applications including: cookies, crackers, snacks, confections, dry/dehydrated foods & mixes, pet treats, personal care items and more
- Advances sustainability goals with significant plastic reduction and curbside recyclability
- Barrier solutions available and made without chemicals of concern