The perfectly designed stick pouch for the on-the-go consumer
Single-serve stick pouches are designed to let consumers prepare drinks on the go, without a mess. But, all too often, they’re inadequately scored, so they don’t tear and open properly. Our SonoScore® technology allows Sonoco to control, with pinpoint accuracy, both the placement and depth of the score on both lap and fin seal applications, without compromising the barrier.
We use a variety of patterns and depths to create the ultimate opening for your particular product, ensuring that the top tears cleanly and completely away from the stick pouch.
- A larger aperture for more consistent pouring
- Precise, easy opening
- Runs efficiently on high-speed, multi-lane equipment
- Product differentiation
- Ideal for product extensions
- Product protection
- Rotogravure and flexographic printing
- Moisture/oxygen barrier
- Options for lap and fin seal applications in a range of sizes
- Various opening features: tear notch or laser scoring
- Available in a range of sizes: from .6 to 6 grams, 23 mm and 40 mm wide, 120 and 180 mm long, custom
- Available from a reliable, experience domestic supplier with plants throughout North America and flexible production schedules