Stick with the company that knows adhesives.
With more than 60 years of experience in custom adhesives, Sonoco can develop the right solution for you.
Sonoco produces three types of adhesives: liquid adhesive, dry blend and hot melt. But it doesn't end there -- we customize these standard offerings to meet your unique needs, enhancing product performance and process productivity.
Sonoco is a custom formulator of water-based polymer, polyvinyl alcohol (PVOH)/clay, dextrin adhesives and hot melts. Sonoco’s SonoBond® family of adhesives are developed for paper and packaging applications, and its SonoGrip® family of adhesives are designed for assembly and wood applications.
Sonoco Adhesives is a global supplier, providing adhesive solutions for some of the world's leading brands. Let us share this expertise with your brand.
Sonoco's value-added adhesives technology
- Dry blend products for logistically hard-to-reach geographic areas
- Custom formulation to optimize performance by balancing yield, scrap, speed and dimensional stability
- Packaging adhesives designed specifically to meet your processing needs
- More than 100 years of paperboard and adhesive chemistry expertise to produce the highest quality products
Custom formulated productsWe offer...
- More than 150 adhesive products
- More than 100 developmental products
- A variety of dry blend products
- Tanker truck - large quantities
- Totes - offer single totes
- Drums - offer single drums/ prefer two-drum minimum
- Dry blends - 50-pound bags or 1,000-pound bulk bags
- Hot melts - drums, boxes and bags