Environmental Policy and Reports
A global responsibility
Protecting the environment in which we work and live
- Be sensitive to environmental issues throughout our business systems, including our selection of materials, processes, and products.
- Utilize appropriate monitoring techniques to ensure adherence to accepted standards.
- Conduct operations in full compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations. In those areas of the world where such requirements are at a minimum, we will operate in a completely responsible manner.
- Utilize natural resources efficiently, continuously seeking ways to reduce our requirements.
- Strive to maximize the utilization of recovered materials in the products we manufacture and use.
- Minimize the generation of discharges to the environment, including air emissions, wastewater, and solid waste.
- Support the development of scientific knowledge relating to environmental matters and implement appropriate new technologies to improve our environmental performance.
- Proactively assist our customers in addressing environmental issues related to their use of our products.
- Communicate openly with our stakeholders concerning our environmental record.
- Cooperate with public and governmental organizations to seek responsible solutions to environmental needs and to develop effective and balanced environmental standards.