The revolutionary PrimaPak System is a flexible, stackable, re-closable package made from a roll of film.
A unique design for a new customer experience.
The PrimaPak® package provides a new consumer experience through its unique serving-dish design and the benefit of selectability.
Rectangular- or square-shaped PrimaPak packages:
- Enhance cube utilization throughout the supply chain –benefitting processors, retailers and consumers.
- Can be made as flexible or rigid due to unique design properties, depending on your unique application requirements.
- Can use a peel-reseal label or a press-to-close zipper. The use of a rigid peel-reseal label creates a hinged opening and eliminates wrinkling during reclosing.
- Fit perfectly in new retail-ready cases -- eliminating wasted space and allowing more packages on store shelves without additional slotting.
Custom tooling and films are available to create a variety of package sizes and appearances.
Patent Pending. Manufactured under patents US 2014-0109522, US 9,162,786, US 2017-0096248.
Contract Packaging for PrimaPak
Clear Lam offers contract packaging services dedicated to PrimaPak systems. The food-grade facility provides an environment with the appropriate sanitation, quality control and analytical testing to support our customer marketing efforts and product launches.
- Custom tooling and films are available to create a variety of package sizes and appearances.
- Made from a roll of film
- Perfect for retail-ready cases
- Enhances cube efficiency throughout the supply shain
- Runs on VFFS or HFFS formats